As a part of our Online Neighbourhood Networks Study, we have produced a set of interviews with councillors and council officers about their experience of working with local online neighbourhood networks.
These videos are available below.
The full set of resources from the study are available on our Online Neighbourhood Networks Study resources page.
1. Councillor James Barber, London Borough of Southwark
2. Liz Dart, Head of Community & Neighbourhood Development, London Borough of Lewisham
3. Councillor Zena Brabazon, London Borough of Haringey
4. Alice Ainsworth, e-content Manager, London Borough of Southwark
5. Lisa Redfern, Assistant Director of Adult Services & Commissioning. London Borough of Haringey